Thursday 12 April 2018

Do you know who I am?


If your answer is not, you should read this post, maybe.
If your answer is yes, you should read this post too.


I’m Carlos Montiel Vera I was born in Puerto Montt on September 16, 1998. My father and mother were very young when I was born, for this reason I knew my great grandparents. I have 2 brothers and a sister but I am the oldest.

Puerto Montt
Rancagua
 I studied in “Colegio Domingo Santa Maria” of Puerto Montt, but in 2010 when I was in 6th grade, my family moved to Coltauco and three years later moved to Rancagua, where I studied in “Liceo Oscar Castro” and decided to study Biochemistry :D.





In my free time I like riding my bike around the city and visiting my friends, also I like watching movies, tv series and anime, my favorites are terror movies and sci-fi movies. I love listening to music while I go home or university or… really while I go anywhere. My favorites band are Red Hot Chili peppers, Blur and the strokes.



Well it’s who I am.


3 comments:

  1. i love Puerto Montt, is very cold and rain a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are terror films too , if you want i can recommend some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is very cool that you like blur!!, I love Damon and his songs

    ReplyDelete