Friday 27 April 2018

My favorite piece of technology?


I like technology in general because it helps us with many tasks daily and has many forms of entertainment to, but my favorite piece of technology is the computers.

The first computers was invented in universities (1938-1944) for scientific and engineering uses, some years more late the computers was used in industries. In 1977 apple launched the first personal computer the Apple II, during next years the computers evolves change its form and size.

In 1983 with the “birth” of internet the computers became more popular, and computer applications also increased, for example communication with a far people, buy things into internet, search information of many topics.


My first computer ( it seems)

My first computer was a “old big white computer” when I was 5 years I playing and drawing in this, it’s was a family entertainment, but some years late this computer “dead”.


Currently I have a laptop for university tasks and entertainment too, now don’t only play games in my computer, I watch series and movies, read books, study and talk with my friends and family for this reason it’s important for me. Honestly I used to use my computer for many hours but now I only took it as necesary.


My life without computers… maybe it would be more difficult because the university work and other tasks need more time and I already have little time left.

2 comments:

  1. I also think that the computer facilitate the life specially in the university :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was play video games in my computer too.

    ReplyDelete