Friday 11 May 2018


My favorite Movie?

It’s a very difficult question, because I like watch movies and don’t have a one favorite, the same with the books, for this reason I will talk to about of my most recently “favorite movie”.

During last summer I worked in Cinemark, this job allowed me to watch several movies that otherwise I wouldn’t be able to watch in cinema, the movie that I talk is “Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri” or in Spanish “Tres anuncios por un crimen”, this movie tell story of Mildred Hayes who is exhausted of null progress in the investigation of rape and murder to her daughter, for this reason she decides to lease three billboards outside town with a hard message to police, this billboard divide the town and unleash anger police Jason Dixon, during the movie Mildred and the other characters will face anger and frustration of people. This is all I tell of story of the movie, I don’t tell spoilers.




What I like most about the movie is its form way of telling story, the hard dialogues and scenes, and the conclusion, with a powerful message and not typical end.

My time of watch movies and read book is when I travel to Santiago/Rancagua to go to university, although lately I have been sleeping at that time, so I watch and read in the night.
I recommend this movie if you like drama and dark comedy because this movie has much of these things.

2 comments:

  1. the film looks very good, some day I will see it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this movie right now!!!! I like this type of histories

    ReplyDelete