Friday 20 July 2018

Photograph I like!



The photographs for me are more than a simple image, represent a lot of feelings and memories, but also exist photographers looking to teach the beauty of many places, and I love their job. I like seeing photographs of places that I have never visited, because I see the wonderful thing of this place, but my favorite pictures of places are about natural parks and native nature.
Now I will show you some photographs of “Torres del Paine” national park, because I like to visit this park someday and also because this photographs are amazing. (At least for me).



This first photo was taken by Avaria Zurita and was called “puma contra luna”, This photograph win a public award in “Chile salvaje 2016” photograph contest, and it’s shows a puma walking during the night. I like colors of this photograph and close and detailed you can see the puma.




This photo was taken by Maria Teresa Zegers, this photo shows the condor in all its splendor flying over the beautiful  landscape in the background and I like for this.


And this are the photographs I like most, I hope you like it too and share photos you like.


2 comments:

  1. the photos of the animals and the nature,is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo of the condor is wonderful, without words!!

    ReplyDelete