Sunday 29 July 2018

Internet and the investigation.

Internet is a very useful tool and a great means of entertainment, there are infinite websites on infinite topics, you are likely to find anything on the web. (really anything), in my case I use the internet for research and study.

Today I'm going to talk about Pubchem, Pubchem is a online database about different compounds and substances, this database have information of many compounds, information how, boiling point, melting point, density, in addition to other physical and chemical properties. pubchem also delivers links to other pages that gather other data such as spectra of diverse types on these compounds.

I like Pubchem because it is very easy to find the necessary information in this, it is also a free website and free access so it is very useful for students like me. If you need research of any compound or prepare a next laboratory I recommend this website, It has been very useful for me and I hope that you to, I'll leave the link at the end of the post, see you.



https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that this page exist!! I will see it someday jajaj

    ReplyDelete