Wednesday 25 July 2018

Music in my day to day


The music is very important in my life, because I listen music when I travel to my house or university, I listen music while I study, clean or just to entertain. I don’t have a favorite kind of music, I like many kinds of music, for example, rock and variants, electronic and pop, and soundtracks of movie and tv shows.

I like many bands and artist but red hot chili peppers and blur (especially Damon Albarn) occupy a special place for me, I love The zephyr song, otherside and under the bridge of RHCP, and Parklife and beetlebum of Blur. I really like the bass in RHCP and the lyrics of their songs. Damon albarn are principal voice of blur and gorillaz, he is a incredible and creative music.

When I was a child I liked rap but now I listen to it in a few occasions.
Music in movies, TV series and video games is very important because it helps create an atmosphere and highlight emotions, many of these soundtracks come to be recognized as for example those of star wars or final fantasy. personally I really like the soundtrack of the saga of “the Lord of the rings” and the videogames of “pokemon” and “nier automata”

I leave you one of my favorites songs below, I hope you like it and we'll see you :)







No comments:

Post a Comment