Friday 3 August 2018

My favorite subject.


 When you think in a career, you think in many things, for example, duration, university where it is, if really you like, and a very important “thing”, the career program, in this you can look the different subjects what you will take during the career, however it’s really different take the subject what only read of this.

In my career are many subject very different each other, math, general chemistry, biology, mechanic, “reasoning and scientific communication” only the first year!! , but all relate each other.

It’s hard select one as my favorite, because a like many of these, but if necessary I would say it is “analytical chemistry” (at least for now), as it’s very interesting for me, because you learn how to identify various compounds and elements of a sample, using math and practice methods or practice and logic methods, it's like playing at being a detective.

In class you learn the math methods and qualitative methods for recognize the elements or/and their concentrations, for now it’s very theoretical, but in the next semester I have the lab of this subject where I use practical methods with math and qualitative methods.


It is my favorite subject, and yours?

2 comments: