Sunday 12 August 2018

Blog experience.


Years ago, when the internet was not full of content for entertainment, I used to read some blogs I found, and I always thought that it could be fun to be on the other side and be the one who wrote them, thanks to this course I have been able to experience that experience. obviously not exactly the same way, but I did it.

I think that activities like this help a lot because they are more "real" instances, besides having to imagine what one is going to write also helps to improve grammar a lot and learn many new words or phrases, personally what I learned the most was grammar, which has always been my weak point


In the future I like includes more liberty on themes, notify issues with time to think things better and maybe some guide on how to add effects, images, videos or music to personalize and make it more fun.

I like to write of videogames, personal histories, tips or write your own stories, stories, poems, some play or make some comic even.
Well, this is my last blog and I do not want to say goodbye without thanking everyone who read these blogs and commented, they made this even better.

1 comment:

  1. I support the idea of ​​having more freedom in blogs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete