Tuesday 9 October 2018

My best holidays


My holidays are always very different, for example the last holidays I worked in a cinema and stayed in Rancagua, but my holydays of 2015 I traveled to Puerto Montt to visit my family, but in this blog I will tell you of my favorite holydays until now, the Holydays 2016.

In 2016 I finished high school and take the PSU, I was very stressed and tired for this reason I decided to relax during December, I camped with my friends in a mountain near of Codegua for a week, during that week I relax and enjoy so much.  When the week finished we went back to Rancagua, I spend the rest of the month with my family. In January I decided to work to save money for University, I got work in a fruit packing, In February I prepared for University and went with my family to Puerto Montt, we went to beach and national park “Vicente Peréz Rosales” .





My Holydays Finished by the start of classes at the university… and I’m here yet.

2 comments:

  1. That entertaining that you do so many different things each holidays

    ReplyDelete