Tuesday 30 October 2018

My future Job


During my life I liked many jobs, as a child I wanted to be a firefighter to help people, a veterinarian to cure and save animals or a doctor to help people with their diseases, but for the next few years I thought and changed my preferences

During school I liked mathematics and science, for this reason I wanted to be an engineer to design robots, computers or rockets to space, I also wanted to be a teacher because I liked to help my friends with their academic problems (in science and mathematics). In high school I liked more science, especially chemistry and biology, I participated in different science fairs, activities with teachers and activities in universities, for this reason I liked the career of researcher. Another thing that was important to me are the trips in my work, and the research career will allow me to travel to science congresses or visit other universities with my research.

I believe that the salary is important, but in sciences the salary is not the best, even so, I believe that if I can live well there is no problem. I would like to work outside, but laboratory work is inside most of the time, but it is not a problem either because I like laboratories and work on them.
I study biochemistry and I would like to do a specialization in "immunology", because this area interests me.


That is all, and I will hope you like your future job.

6 comments:

  1. That interesting career, I always thought that biochemistry is very difficult :V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immunology is a great field to explore

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salary is always the most important thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. biochemistry was my second option

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wanted to be veterinarian xD

    ReplyDelete