Tuesday 6 November 2018

Postgraduate studies


In the secondary school I loved science, I participated at science fairs, talks, contest (chemistry Olympics games for example), etc. so I decided to study any career of science in the future, I investigated about different science career, for this reason I study biochemistry because I wanted to contribute in the investigation of different diseases, for study diseases it’s not necessary a Ph.D. or 
master because I will work in a laboratory with the biochemist grade, but if I want to be principal investigator of the lab I need a Ph.D., in my case I want study a biochemistry Ph.D in immunology because it’s area is very interesting for me and my goals, reading the program called my attention the subject called “ biología molecular y genómica avanzada”, I think what this subject it’s very useful in immunology area and I like study PhD in Chile but with a semester abroad, how I will study PhD after biochemist grade I think the better system for me it’s a part-time course because it allows me work and study in parallel. 


But, during this year called my attention the biochemistry masters specially three, “environmental biochemistry”, “clinic biochemistry” and “toxicological biochemistry and molecular diagnosis”, these master's degrees are taught in the faculty where I study and give me a possibility to take the master in parallel with my professional degree and different scholarship. 



that is all!! Thanks for read my blog ;)


4 comments:

  1. The environmental biochemistry is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...!!! that amazing areas.. They sound very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that your school had science fairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! it seems that you have everything quite clear.

    ReplyDelete