Tuesday 20 November 2018

In my opinion...


This is my blog and I think it’s important that you know my opinion about different themes, for this reason I will talk about three relevant topics, let’s start:

About recycling…

I think recycling it’s very important for the preservation of environment, it’s important to generate less garbage that could affect it, today plastics and others not degradable products pollute the sea and harm marine wildlife, for these reasons each person should recycle at home.
About Immigration…

I think that immigration could be more regulated, but that does not mean that immigrants are left out but that better measures are established for their arrival because today there is a lot of immigrants who arrive and end up living in precarious condition. We must remember that immigration is an engine of the economy and not something that negatively affects the economy as many people say.

About the legalization of abortion in the 3 cases…

I think the abortion in the 3 cases its ok but I think its necessary expand to all cases, I think the abortion it’s a important measure for natality control, public health and mental health, it’s a very bad option obligate to have a baby a woman who does not want.

About climate change…

I think it's a very serious issue because climate change is a real problem for the world (although some people say it does not exist like Donald Trump) and it’s important that us start do something for “repair” our world, if us does not do something, all life in the planet is in danger.








I apologize if there is a grammatical error and what I wrote is misinterpreted 😰

2 comments: