Tuesday 27 November 2018

Changes to my study programme

I have talked about the career I study on multiple occasions, but in this time I will talk about of many things what should change in the career and the university (in my opinion… obviously).

The first thing that needs some changes is the career program because there are some problems with this, for example, during the first, second and third semester it is necessary to take 8 CFG in total, in my opinion it is too much because in the faculty there is not much CFG and it is complicated to create a schedule that allows you to study, relax, hobbies and sleep the necessary hours, and other problem with the program is what some subjects it’s related and you need take these in simultaneous, generating doubts and problems, how during the third semester in where you need take organic chemistry I and laboratory of chemistry organic. The workload it’s high and in my opinion the faculty should declare two weeks for tests A and during these weeks could not have controls or lab reports, this measure would improve performance and mental health of students.

In the faculty exist few spaces for study, lunch and relax and it’s necessary change this because there are students who need a better place to study than their house and the faculty does not turn out to be this place for the lack of spaces, the technology in this faculty it’s in a middle point because there are advanced equipment for analysis but other equipment it’s too old and obsolete.

The last point is the teaching methods; at this point I do not have a definite opinion because I have learned from teachers with excellent methods and others with not so good methods.

4 comments: