Tuesday 16 October 2018

My pets.


In this blog I am going to talk about of all my pets in my life.

My first pet in my life was a little brown female dog named “Ceci”, Ceci arrived one day with my father, he founds she in the street outside of his work, she lived with us during two years until she was hit by a car L, this accident caused him many hurts and my family decided sacrifice her, this make me very sad.

During some years I don’t had other pet because I was still sad for Ceci, but when I was 7 years my father came with two puppies “bobby” and “Mimi”, Bobby stay in my home and Mimi stay with my grandmother, Bobby lived with me until I was 10 years and my family move to Rancagua, for this reason bobby stay with my grandmother and his sister Mimi.

In Rancagua I adopted two dogs “Toby” a beagle puppy in 2012 and “Cleo” a  German Shepherd puppy in 2016, and I lives with them untill today.

During My life I adopted only dogs because my father and mother don’t like cats, but I love cats and someday I will adopt one.

I love cleo and toby because them make me happy and are very playful, they loves go to run in the park and visit my grandmother.

I only have a photo of toby :( , other photos were in my oldest phone.

4 comments: