Friday 20 April 2018

How I study biochemistry?



During my life I liked many different jobs and careers, when I was four or six years, my dream was becoming a conductor of F1 or astronaut or secret agent, but in time I changed, the first time when I really thought in a career was when I was 8-10 years and my dog was sick and died L, this made me very sad but I decided to study veterinary to heal all pets.


In 2011, I was in 7th grade and played chess at the school, the person in charge was the son of a professor at school and he studied engineering in PUC, he was an incredible person, very smart and creative, I really admired him, for this reason I decided to study engineering (by then I had already left the idea of study veterinary). 



In the secondary school I loved science, I participated at science fairs, talks, contest (chemistry Olympics games for example), etc. so I decided to study any career of science in the future, I investigated about different science career and finally decided to study biochemistry because I wanted to contribute in the investigation of different diseases.

My experience at university has been hard but fun. In the beginning it cost me to adapt to the new way of studying and living without my family, but now. In the future I wanted to investigate in area of immunology because it’s very interesting to me.

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting your post... it would have been great study veterinary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be astronaut... we would have gone together to mars

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajsjaj a secret agent like perry the Platypus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you want to study biochemistry and not chemistry and pharmacy?

    ReplyDelete